No products in the basket.
Eid ul Fitr & Eid ul Adha Gifts
Make them smile today!
Please read the Description below BEFORE placing an order!
Regular gift boxes are available in a beautiful Black colour whilst the Deluxe is available in a sophisticated Olive Ivory colour.
UK Delivery for just £2.99!
Free Returns within 14 days.
It is narrated by Aisha (RA), that Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) said: “Exchange presents with one another, for they remove ill feelings from the hearts” (Tirmidhi)
Eids are days of joy and happiness on which it is mustahabb to uphold ties, show kindness, and eat and drink plenty! We grew up with what was called Eidee, in some Muslim cultures, money is given as a gift to children on Eid instead of a present like a toy. Now money was given left right and centre, £1 here £5 there and as we grew older the amount increased and yes we continued to get money as adults as well! This was the best way according to our elders to gift others.
However, we at Hidden Pearls believe that Eid gifts are better than handing out random amounts of money and gifts make the recipient feel special. This is why our gifts are packed with love in lavishly sophisticated boxes. Our range of Eid gifts is sure to put a smile on a loved one’s face. We select our gifts carefully so that they are truly appreciated and are a delightful treat to the person receiving them. We want the person receiving a gift to feel that it outweighs the price of money and to feel that someone has taken the time and put the thought into selecting a gift just for them!
In our Eid gift box you are guaranteed:
- 3 Premium Hijabs – One of our on gorgeous premium hijabs from our extensive collection.
- An Underscarf – One matching/contrasting underscarf.
- 3 Beautiful Hijab Pins – To stop that hijab slipping and messing with her hair
- Eid Card – Leave your message in the additional instructions box on the checkout page and we will make sure that it is included in her lovely gift box!
- Earrings – A gorgeous pair of earrings to sparkle up her day
- Organically Sourced Mehndi – Let her get creative for Eid with our organically sourced mehndi cone. It’s time to unleash the designs!
- A Gorgeous Bow Clip – A bow clip to keep her hair in place!
- Box Of 4 Handcrafted Premium Chocolates – exclusive to Hidden Pearls. They are totally halal. These chocolates are sure to melt her heart and are just about enough for her – so yeah no sharing! The chocolate box will come with four of the following chocolates:
- Mouthwatering Strawberry Cheesecake – Delicious strawberry filling, topped with white chocolate and finally dusted with freeze dried strawberry pieces.
- Caramel Delight – A milk chocolate barrel with a rich oozing caramel filling.
- Cookies & Cream – Smooth creamy centre with rich biscuit pieces in dark chocolate.
- Hazelnut Gateau – Hazelnut pieces encased in praline and pure milk chocolate.
- Cappuccino – Combination of coffee, caramel, and pure milk chocolate, the best of all worlds!
- Pure Dark Truffle – Indulge your senses in our pure dark truffle chocolate, a completely decadent treat!
A special note to our dear and valued customers
We do not profess to be perfect Muslims but we strive hard to follow the principles of Islam, and the Sunnah of the Prophet Muhammad (SAW). We believe that it is not permissible for a Muslim to celebrate any Eids other than Eid-ul-Fitr and Eid-ul-Adha. We believe that Islam does not condone celebrating Birthdays, Valentine’s day, and other festivals like such. It is obviously not up to us to judge others however we can humbly request our customers to not use our service for what we think is not allowed in Islam. So we will not like to include any personal messages like Happy Birthday or Happy Valentine with your gift box. Please note we do not mean to hurt anyone’s sensibilities or feelings and nor are we in any way passing a judgement on our brothers and sister who believe otherwise.
However, with above being said, The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Exchange gifts, you will love one another.” What the hadeeth means is that giving gifts may generate and increase love. Giving gifts to your parents, spouses, your relatives & your friends will only increase the love amongst you. We have personally witnessed how giving gifts makes one like each other and brings hearts closer to one another.
If you are looking for something more specific, then browse through our range of other Islamic Gifts that include gifts for Muslim mothers, wives, best friends and even more generic (not if it should be ‘general) gifts. With the selection we have to offer, you simply cannot go wrong!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Standard Delivery (2-5 working days) £1.99 Next Day Delivery (1 working day) £6.99
Europe (5-7 working days) £4.99 USA/Canada (5-7 working days) £3.99 + £1/Product Australia (5-7 working days) £3.99 + £1/Product Worldwide (5-7 working days) £4.99 + £1/Product
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, we offer a full refund or exchange within 14 days of delivery or collection.
Click here to find out more about our refund policy.